Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One Day...

One Day I will be able to say I'm so in love, and stay that way forever
One Day I will be able to say I'm getting married to the one I love
One Day I will be able to say I'm on my way to owning a home
One Day I will be able to say I'm pregnant, and couldn't be happier

One day all this will happen.
I want it all, I want someone who is as in love with me as I am with them, Someone with similar interests as me...someone who likes to go outside and hike, four wheeling, camp firs, going out shooting just random beer cans not animals...and feel confident they can take care of me while doing all of this.

I want someone who doesn't feel the need to talk to other girls in a inappropriate manner, someone who is going to talk to there friends that are girls but about me not about there boobs and how they want to do them, I feel like that is more of cheating then actually doing the act, it's so hurtful and it's something I never want to find again.

I want someone who isn't going to get bored of our relationship just because were married, I want someone who is going to want to try new things and is spontaneous.

I want someone with a career, not a job. I want them to love what they do because I feel like when you love what you do your an over all happier person, your not rolling out of bed in the morning saying "I'm tired, I don't want to go to work today, I hate my boss" instead I want them to say goodmorning beautiful I'll be home for lunch.

but most of all I want someone who believes in god, When I get married I want to be with this person not only for the rest of my life but forever and allways.

One day this will all happen, until then I will wait I have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment